Terms and Conditions
GENERAL RULES AND POLICIES
- Check in time is between 3 PM – 5pm and check out is before 10 AM. An early check-in or late check-out can be coordinated for an additional fee. This must be confirmed by the rental agent and is not guaranteed.
- All properties are non-smoking. If we find that there has been smoking in any common area, or on the balcony you will be charged a minimum of a $500 Cleaning Fee.
- By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home and provided in your reservation details. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children. Guest may be asked to vacate a rental unit and guests will forfeit all charges on their reservation if excess occupants are found in the property.
- Due to security reasons, no illegal software, files, movies or music may be downloaded by guests on any computer, tablet, phone or electronic device. Endless Summer Realty or the owner may not be held liable for any illegal downloads.
- Neither the owner nor the manager is responsible for injury, lost, or stolen items, or any other loss or damage incurred to personal property while you are a guest.
- Reservations made online within 48 hours of arrival may have a delayed check-in due to availability of cleaning and reservation staff, and may be cancelled due to issues regarding the availability of the unit.
- Pets are only allowed in approved units and pet sizes must be approved. For units that allow pets, a non-refundable pet fee will be required. If an unauthorized pet is brought into a unit, guests may be liable for damage and repairs beyond the pet fee and will be asked to vacate the unit immediately. Guests may also be immediately charged a deposit that will only be refundable once an assessment of any damage and required cleaning due to the unauthorized pet has been completed.
- Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals reserves the right to enter any property at any time to investigate disturbances, reports of over occupancy, and unreported pets.
DURING PEAK/HIGH SEASON(March, June, July, August):
- 7 Night Minimum stay on all Properties
- Stays must be SATURDAY -SATURDAY if you book something different than this your reservation will be canceled. Any desired deviation from this requires a call to the reservation team.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 50 % reservation payment (50% of the total balance due inclusive of taxes and fees) is required at the time of booking and will be applied to the total amount due. The final payment is due no less than 30 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30-day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date.
- All rates are plus 10.5% tax.
- There is a one-time cleaning fee for each reservation.
- We accept VISA, MASTERCARD personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
- There will be a $45 Accidental Damage Insurance & 3% Processing Fee on all reservations. The Accidental Property Damage Insurance will cover up to $1,500 for accidental damages to the property, and does not include damage covered by other guest insurance policies, i.e., car insurance covering accidental damage to property caused by a guest vehicle. Please be advised that intentional damage or gross negligence are not covered by this policy and will result in additional costs, which will be applied to the credit card we have on file.
- No changes can be made within 30 days of your arrival.
- All payments are processed in U.S. dollars.
CHECK OUT POLICY
- Check out is 10 AM for all properties unless a late check out has been confirmed. Guests who delay checkout beyond 10 AM will be charged for an extra day.
- DO NOT LEAVE KEYS IN UNIT! Keys are to be returned to the Endless Summer Realty Office or the metal mailbox outside the ESR door. Lost keys and keys not turned in will result in an additional $50 charge.
- Guests are responsible for removing all food from the refrigerator, loading dirty dishes in the dishwasher and starting it. Guests must also strip the beds and start the first load of laundry.
Travel Insurance is available at 6.95% of your total and offered through CSA Travel Protection. Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to your 30-day final payment. Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals recommends guests purchase trip insurance if concerned about possible interruption or cancelation of trip. Trip Insurance payment is taken at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA Travel Protection at 1-866-999-4018 or when calling from abroad please call 1-240-330-1529, reference plan code 330CSA. Your premium will be charged to the credit card on file within 24 hours of the reservation.
Travel Insurance Brochure (PDF)
Travel Insurance Coverage Information (PDF)
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, the following terms apply:
- If your reservation is cancelled greater than 60 days from the start of your reservation and less than 7 days after the date you made your reservation, you will receive a full refund of the rental rate, cleaning fee, damage protection fee and taxes. You will not receive a refund of the 3% processing fee or the CSA Travel Insurance Policy.
- If your reservation is cancelled greater than 60 days from the start of your reservation but also greater than 7 days after the date you made your reservation, or your reservation is cancelled between 30 and 60 days from the start of your reservation, you will receive a refund totaling 50% of the rental rate, plus the cleaning fee, damage protection fee and taxes. You will not receive a refund of the 3% processing fee or the CSA Travel Insurance Policy.
- If your reservation is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the start of your reservation you will only be refunded the cleaning fee, damage protection fee and taxes. You will not receive a refund of the 3% processing fee or the CSA Travel Insurance Policy.
- In the unlikely event that the property you reserve becomes unavailable due to circumstances out of the control of Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals, or the property is no longer available through Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals, we will make every attempt to move your reservation to a comparable property within our inventory of properties, or will cancel your reservation and refund all charges with the exception of the CSA Travel Insurance Policy.
- By making this reservation, you agree that Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals is not liable for charges, change fees or other losses incurred by you as a result of a property becoming unavailable. You also agree that you will not seek financial compensation from Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals should there be an untimely and unpreventable cancellation of your reservation. Purchasing of a secondary travel insurance policy is the best way to guard against potential losses from a property becoming unavailable.
PROPERTIES FOR SALE
- If a vacation rental property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to potential buyers. Every effort will be made to schedule a time agreeable to the guest.
- Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals does not offer refunds or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity unless there is a government ordered evacuation. If there is no government ordered evacuation during the time of your reservation, the normal cancellation policy will apply.
- If you are concerned about possible bad weather, cancelation or delayed travel due to tropical occurrences, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance at the time of booking (or at least 10 days prior to arrival; trip insurance may not be purchased after final payment has been made). Trip Insurance is 6.95% of your reservation total, and offers a comprehensive cancelation and interruptions policy which can protect you not only in event of weather related storms, but sudden emergencies as well. The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and Endless Summer Realty Vacation Rentals strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.